Welcome To Indiana Malayalee Association
We have great pleasure in welcoming you to the Indiana Malayalee Association (IMA). IMA is dedicated to provide a forum for Malayalees to come together and celebrate the culture and heritage of Kerala in Indianapolis and neighboring cities. Every year, IMA conducts numerous cultural programs and events for our community. We intend to preserve the Malayalee culture and traditions through celebrations and events. These events provide opportunities for artist to perform and entertain friends and families. These celebrations encourage the younger generation to see, enjoy, appreciate and learn the beauty of Malayalee culture and traditions.
The vision of Indiana Malayalee Association (IMA) is to develop and maintain a forum for malayalees to come together to celebrate, preserve and promote the rich traditions and cultural values of Kerala among friends, families and their younger generations in and around Indianapolis.
- Organize various cultural events to celebrate the rich traditions of Kerala for malayalees in Indianapolis and neighboring cities.
- Preserve and promote the culture, heritage and family values of Kerala among malayalees and the younger generations in and around Indianapolis.
- Organize programs to improve the social, educational and cultural exchange among malayalees and others.
- Foster and enhance the knowledge and use of Malayalam language through Malayalam classes, Malayalam movies and other cultural activities.
- Host regular meetings for members to learn and share their experiences, ideas and talents.
- Improve the cross-cultural understanding of unity in diversity.
- Cooperate and promote cultural exchange with other organizations in Indiana.
- Plan and organize charity activities to reach out the needy in Indianapolis, in India and around the world.